How to collect POP! Slots Free Chips
Since POP Slots is mobile only app, Pop Slots free chips can only be collected on a mobile device, either on iOS or Android.
Load the mobile device and tap on the chip links below. After tapping a link, a new webpage will pop up.
Wait until this icon appears. Tap that and the POP Slots app will be prompted to open. A notification with the free chips will pop up. Tap on “COLLECT” to get the pop slots free chips.
PRO TIP: There’s a bug that prevents the free chips collection if the app is already open. Force close the app before trying the next Pop Slots chip link to bypass this bug.
Problems collecting chips? Read our POP! Slots Chip Collection TroubleShooting Guide!
Please RELOAD the page if you don’t see the latest chips!
POP! Slots Free Codes
When the game first came out, there was an option to enter Pop Slots codes to gain free chips or coins. Manually entering these codes to get free coins was tedious. Playstudios has made this more efficient by directly placing the codes in the links above. The codes are no longer required. Just follow the instructions above to collect the Pop Slots free coins.
General Overview/ Gameplay
POP! Slots is the most recent free to play Casino game produced by Playstudios along with: myVEGAS Mobile Slots, my KONAMI Slots and Facebook myVEGAS Slots. POP! Slots is mobile only app that means can only be played on a mobile device, either on iOS or Android. You do need to sign in to your Facebook, being signed in allows for the synchronizing of your loyalty points across all the games, allowing you to earn and accumulate Loyalty Points across all four, that can be redeemed for real world rewards! Like all of the myVEGAS games, POP! Slots requires a constant internet connection. You also need to remember that a limited internet connection can ruin your gaming experience. POP! Slots is really well put together and is fun to play with a huge variety of slots and interesting tournaments constantly running.
The main screen or ‘lobby’ of POP! Slots can be intimidating at first glance, with so many buttons and flashing lights. The first thing to note its the lack of VIP tier, this means no VIP bonuses to be had, and are not earning VIP gems to maintain VIP status unlike other myVEGAS games.
The game is separated into individual casinos mirroring their real world Vegas counterparts. Each Casino is unlocked at different player levels, within each Casino there are three to five games you can unlock with additional player levels. When you keep leveling up, you start unlocking bonus chips for gambling as well. With each level up the maximum bet you can place also increases, which can lead to big wins (and losses).
The best feature of this game is the Communal Bonus, this balloon or ‘bubble’ can have XP, Chips or Loyalty points as a reward, so make sure to pick a game with three other players to max out this benefit. The catch is you also have to actively collect them meaning you need to pay attention or you may miss the bubble/balloon, unless you buy the autopop pack. This is the only way to earn Loyalty points as unlike the other myVEGAS games, you do not earn Loyalty Points for spinning! Instead, you get the unique opportunity to earn them for catching and popping random balloons as you play.
How to earn chips
Chips are the in-game currency, to play the game you need chips. Chips have only one purpose: to play the game. Each spin of the Slot costs a set amount of chips. If you lose they are gone, if you win you will get the winnings back in chips to spin again. There are multiple ways you can increase the amount of chips you have to betting:
- Collecting the Daily Bonus is the biggest source of chips for many, unlike the other myVEGAS games, there are no VIP gems given.
- Collecting the Time bonus every two hours also gives a constant influx of chips for gambling but no VIP gems.
- Daily Email with a link to free chips, check your email daily for free chips, sometimes not redeeming for few days leads to big chips offer ones.
- Communal bonus balloon or ‘bubble’ can have XP, Chips or Loyalty points as a reward, so make sure to pick a game with three other players to max out this benefit.
- Tournament Participation, can be a great way to earn extra chips while earning those Loyalty Points, even if you don’t win tournament, you will receive something at the end of each one.
- The easiest and most often overlooked way to get free chips is Collecting chips via shared links – https://myvegasadvisor.com/mobile/pop-slots-free-chips/
Strategies and Tips
- Sit at game with at least two, preferably three active players to maximize the communal rewards.
- Spin the lowest bet you can at normal spin speed to minimize chip loss and maximize getting those communal bubbles for rewards, if LP reward from each bubble drops to below 50 LP raise your bet.
- Watch your daily Loyalty Point limit cap, do not play after reaching it. I usually reach the 1000 LP mark in about 15-20 minutes.