How to collect myVEGAS Free Chips Mobile
Since myVEGAS Mobile Slots is mobile only app, the myvegas free chips mobile can only be collected on a mobile device, either on iOS or Android.
Android: Click on the links below, wait for the app to open and there will be a popup showing how many free chips are available. Collect, switch back to this page, and collect the next free chips.
iOS: If chip collection isn’t working, please force-close the app, and then copy and paste the link into a browser and it should work.
Problems collecting chips? Read our myVEGAS Mobile App Chip Collection TroubleShooting Guide!
Please RELOAD the page if you don’t see the latest chips!
myVEGAS Mobile Slots Free Codes
myVEGAS Mobile codes is no longer used in the app. In the past, codes were provided to be manually inputted and a voucher for free myVEGAS coins or chips would appear. However, the process was tedious and confusing, so Playstudios have implemented the above process where you can just click the links to get the free chips and coins!
General Overview/ Gameplay
myVEGAS Slots is the original free to play Casino game produced by Playstudios along with: myVEGAS POP! Slots, my KONAMI Slots and Facebook myVEGAS Slots. You do need to sign in to your Facebook, being signed in allows for the synchronizing of your loyalty points across all the games, allowing you to earn and accumulate Loyalty Points across all four, that can be redeemed for real world rewards! Like all of the MyVegas games, myVEGAS Slots requires a constant internet connection.
myVEGAS Slots Mobile version of the game is a great way to accrue your loyalty points. It was designed to supplement for the desktop Facebook version, but since can play anywhere and anytime, it is the favorite of many myVEGAS players and arguably the best way to earn those Loyalty Points.
The mobile version of myVEGAS Slots differs slightly from the Facebook version with a game design that allows you to spend time in two areas; 1) Playing the slot games and 2) Picking and finishing challenges at myStrip/Journey instead of collecting rewards from buildings as on the Facebook version. The challenges are the unique part of this game and are accessed via the Journey tab on the bottom of the main screen. Currently there are three Journeys and their varied challenges one can partake in; myStrip, Shaqusta, and Downtown. Each mission challenge involves betting a designated maximum amount or a certain number of times or getting certain ‘cards’ in the designated game. Each challenge has three tiers; bronze, silver and gold with the challenge requirements and rewards being significantly higher with each level. After completing each challenge you will be rewarded with chips and/or loyalty points.
Challenges and Tournaments occur on a regular basis in myVEGAS Slots, smart players double up winnings by playing missions on the Strip that correspond to the same criteria as the Tournament/Challenge. You earn Loyalty points with each spin of a slot machine, by filling a coin meter. Each spin takes a set amount of your Chip and adds it to your Loyalty Point coin meter. When the meter is full it will award you Loyalty Points, then reset. The higher the bet amount, the more the meter is filled with each spin.
How to earn chips
Chips are the in-game currency, to play the game you need chips. Chips have only one purpose: to play the game. Each spin of the Slot costs a set amount of chips. If you lose they are gone, if you win you will get the winnings back in chips to spin again. There are multiple ways you can increase the amount of chips you have to betting:
- Spinning the Daily Wheel is the biggest source of chips for many, with the payout of chips and gems dependent on your VIP level and day streak bonus.
- Collecting the Time bonus every two hours also gives a constant influx of chips for gambling and gems for VIP, raising the VIP gives more chips and gems on this bonus, and since the VIP level transfers across all the games it is definitely worth doing.
- Journey challenges are one of the best ways to accrue chips and loyalty points in this game.
- The Daily Gift found under the Account tab in the lower right lets you collect modest amount of chips and claim any gifts friends sent you.
- Daily Email with a link to free chips, check your email daily for free chips, sometimes not redeeming for few days leads to big chips offer ones.
- Tournament Participation, can be a great way to earn extra chips while earning those Loyalty Points, even if you don’t win tournament, you will receive something at the end of each one.
- The easiest and most often overlooked way to get free chips is Collecting chips via shared links – https://myvegasadvisor.com/mobile/myvegas-slots-free-chips/
Strategies and Tips
- The perfect myVEGAS Slot strategy means you are spinning efficiently, spending only what you need to spend to collect as many loyalty points as possible. Not all slots are created equally. They all have different chip values for spins, and so some are not as efficient at gathering Loyalty Points.
- Player levels affect which a specific game that will return the maximum number of loyalty points for the fewest number of chips.
- Watch your daily Loyalty Point limit cap, do not play after reaching it.
- Not all bonuses are easy to complete. Look at requirements and see if worth the chips.
- Stock up on chips before you play. If you only have a couple thousand chips and then you go in to play, if you’re unlucky, then you’re done in 5 minutes. Games of chance are built on frequency, and the only way to keep playing is to start with a store of chips, even if it means just collecting chips for a few days.
- Log in every day so you can collect your daily spin and daily gift to build up chips. Good rule of thumb is 20 times the bet amount you want to make.
- Double check bet amounts, sometimes the amount is reset after free spins or completion of challenge
- Check you are playing the correct game for the Journey challenges
- Collect time bonus every 2 hours for easy chips and VIP gems